Accessories for Fathers Day Gift

On 6/6/2020 at 9:09 PM, HK GUY said:

Bed rail caps and console organizers. I just picked an organizer and the caps myself off Amazon.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

e8251d4321c55c7856ab25bcd8702eed.jpgb0d5e96d617b904fa6e0dc0f47c7c57f.jpg2343e01ecd9bc9831f8d653b50ad68ef.jpg

I added the console organizer to the list as well.  I am somewhat amazed the truck doesn't come with something already installed.

As for the stake pocket covers, I had already purchased those on Amazon right before my wife asked for a couple ideas.  They are due any day now.  Should make for a nice clean look since I would never use those pockets for their intended purpose.

Thanks for the input!

9 minutes ago, vancealot29 said:

I added these to my list.  I haven't looked at the front yet, but I assume installation is similar to the rear?  2 screws and the assembly pops right out?  I don't really want to take off 2 or 3 other things to complete the task.....primarily cause I would probably break something in the process.

No screws. Open hood, reach down, untwist the socket with the old bulb and stick the new one in. Only takes a minute.

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

No screws. Open hood, reach down, untwist the socket with the old bulb and stick the new one in. Only takes a minute.

I can handle that ???

Thanks again!

On 6/5/2020 at 5:50 AM, vancealot29 said:

All,

My wife and kids are always looking for gift ideas for Fathers Day.  I realize there are a zillion options and it all depends on taste, but what are some good accessories under $100 that could be given as a gift?  I just got my truck last fall and pretty much only have Husky Liners and a Tonneau, so everything else is fair game.

Thanks in advance  

Lasfit just came out with new floor liners that are really nice for 2019+ Crew Cabs with the under rear seat storage box.  They are running a Father's Day special right now where you get $50 off the $149 price with free shipping using code FORDAD-2 at checkout , so you can get front and rear floor liners for $100 plus tax and they are great quality. (The back is one piece that goes all the way across)  Here's a link to Lasfit's site: http://lddy.no/msyj

lasfit.png

Edited by RST Mike
Forgot to add promo code

• 2 years later...

Car accessories can be very different. First, you can upgrade your interior: with new seat covers, pillows, or LED strips. I used to think that pillows were only needed in women's cars, but I realized they could be useful over time.  In addition, you can have a nice frame for the room, a new set of first aid kits, and a green vest. I don't understand why you should strain yourself so much with a gift if you can order Jet Gift Baskets. It is never possible to specify exactly what a person wants, so food and sweets are the best options for a birthday gift.

Edited by Innytrag