Replacement mirror has puddle lamp???

Hey all sorry if this has been answered I searched and couldn’t find answer. I’m buying a replaceKent side view mirror for my 2016 Silverado 1500. From factory my truck didn’t have puddle lights. The replacement does have a puddle lamp. I am not concerned with the puddle lamp working just want to make sure the rest of the functions will work with the plug provided, again I am ok with the puddle light not working just want to make sure the connectors are still the same. Thanks! 

If you send a pm to pgamboa on this forum, he will know the answer and respond quickly.  I would opt to have it working properly with both mirrors matching.  Mismatched mirrors on a newer truck would be an easily avoidable detractor at resale time, imo.

6 hours ago, Moore84 said:

Hey all sorry if this has been answered I searched and couldn’t find answer. I’m buying a replaceKent side view mirror for my 2016 Silverado 1500. From factory my truck didn’t have puddle lights. The replacement does have a puddle lamp. I am not concerned with the puddle lamp working just want to make sure the rest of the functions will work with the plug provided, again I am ok with the puddle light not working just want to make sure the connectors are still the same. Thanks! 

What functions does your factory mirror have?

14 minutes ago, Moore84 said:

Heated, power glass, manual fold, no turn indicator. 

If your loom has the same pins as the loom on the new mirror, and they fit together correctly,  you should be fine, just will not be able to use the added features of your new mirror.

Say your loom has a 8 pin connector, and you only have wires going into 4, make sure the mirror's loom has the exact same pin locations and colored wires, so they match.

• Thanks 1