Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks

I am looking to replace my factory rear shocks with a set of bilstein 5100s. I’ve added a 2” block to the rear and for the past few months have been fine with a 2” shock extender. I recently added a set of larger tires and now want to upgrade the rear shocks.

According to Bilstein they only make a rear shock for 0-1” of lift for our trucks. Part #24-293471 (15.71”-24.93”)

so - my question is... can I simply find a bilstein shock that is roughly 1” longer than the one they make for our trucks?

part #24-186742 seems like it should work at 16.14” - 26.15”

Superlift uses Bilstein 33185569 (which is 29.7 extended and 17.9 collapsed) in their 3 inch lift for the T1 trucks. That kit uses a 1.5 inch rear block. I bet they'd work just fine with your 2 inch rear blocks. Otherwise, I'd find the model that's .25 to .5 inches longer. 

Thanks for the input guys. I have actually been kicking around the idea of swapping my 2” blocks for 1.5”. I like a little rake in my truck but the 2” block is a little too much for me. 

knowing superlift uses that shock for a 1.5” block should work out perfectly