IS IT OKAY TO LIFT 2WD

2 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

I build custom cars for a living I haul sheet metal, square stock, round stock, rec tube, engines, tranny‘s, wheels and tires and a variety of other things in my bed.. actually up until about an hour ago I had a 69 Camaro subframe in the back of it.. I towed an 18 foot toy hauler until just recently because we sold it and I tow and car trailer. Made plenty of “Lowe’s runs” too so I guess mine works just as well as yours and looks a lot better doing it.

There you go thinking it looks better.  I wouldn't be caught driving that thing.  There is a stereotype that having a Brodozer is compensation for certain things not being of correct dimensions on ones self.  

5 minutes ago, Nitrousbird said:

There you go thinking it looks better.  I wouldn't be caught driving that thing.  There is a stereotype that having a Brodozer is compensation for certain things not being of correct dimensions on ones self.  

S***.. you’re right.. just please don’t tell anybody.. I don’t know what I would do with myself if somebody made a comparison between driving a big lifted truck and the size of my d***.. I don’t know if I could handle that type of emotional trauma ? .. I think there’s a saying about people that go out of their way to put other peoples Interests, ideas and opinions down.. oh yah it’s STFU.. you have yourself a fantastic rest of your day

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Nitrousbird said:

you sound poor lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, James ****** said:

you sound poor lol 

Yet I'm far from it.  You sound like someone that qualified for a stimulus check.  Some of us make too much to get a government handout.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:19 AM, CovetedStyle said:

S***.. you’re right.. just please don’t tell anybody.. I don’t know what I would do with myself if somebody made a comparison between driving a big lifted truck and the size of my d***.. I don’t know if I could handle that type of emotional trauma ? .. I think there’s a saying about people that go out of their way to put other peoples Interests, ideas and opinions down.. oh yah it’s STFU.. you have yourself a fantastic rest of your day

While I have to admit, not a big fan of the oversized wheels and tires, and I have seen a lot customizing trends over the years. I have always admired and had a high level of respect for the individuals who  have the vision and resources to create what they feel is the perfect rig for themselves.

You can not deny the passion and pride they have in their truck/car, and I feel the same way about my truck just being a stock Centennial, so like my mom taught me long ago, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing, or at least make something up that sounds like it.

That is the best part of these forums, you get to see some awesome trucks, whether full blown (sometimes literally) customs to bone stock mall crawlers, but you can always tell how proud each are of what they bought and what they have done/not done to it just because they take the time to post pictures and stories of the "perfect truck" for them.

So, here my latest mod to my truck?

IMG_1213.jpg.87521553a3e11fc0b84dc119d0ff433b.jpg

OP, do what you want, post pictures, have thick skin, and enjoy your "perfect truck" for you!!!!

And by the CovetedStye, I am 100 percent on your side, not sure if it came out that way on my long winded post.

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

So, here my latest mod to my truck?

IMG_1213.jpg.87521553a3e11fc0b84dc119d0ff433b.jpg

OP, do what you want, post pictures, have thick skin, and enjoy your "perfect truck" for you!!!!

And by the CovetedStye, I am 100 percent on your side, not sure if it came out that way on my long winded post.

I know you are Jim.. and I’m just giving this guy s*** because he’s what I dislike in people.. style and opinion go hand in hand.. everyone has one and is usually more fond of their own but some people should be seen and not heard like my mom told me lol.. the truck looks good too, emblem upgrade ?

7 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

I know you are Jim.. and I’m just giving this guy s*** because he’s what I dislike in people.. style and opinion go hand in hand.. everyone has one and is usually more fond of their own but some people should be seen and not heard like my mom told me lol.. the truck looks good too, emblem upgrade ?

License plate, 1HUNDRD for my Centennial, the emblems are part of the 100 anniversary package. 

Now I have one of one in the state of Washington with this plate. All part of the pride of ownership, as you well know with your show truck.

Completely agree, there are quite a few on here that need to work on their delivery when responding to a post, channel the anger towards Ford and Dodge, the GM family should be a happy place!

But it can be fun butting heads with some, and how worked up they become?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

License plate, 1HUNDRD for my Centennial, the emblems are part of the 100 anniversary package. 

Now I have one of one in the state of Washington with this plate. All part of the pride of ownership, as you well know with your show truck.

Completely agree, there are quite a few on here that need to work on their delivery when responding to a post, channel the anger towards Ford and Dodge, the GM family should be a happy place!

But it can be fun butting heads with some, and how worked up they become?

Oh very nice.. something about when you get that custom plate in the mail just makes you feel better about your day! 

• Like 1