Rearrange order of Camera views?

May be a dumb question.... but, is there a way to rearrange the order of the camera views on the infotainment screen? 

I use bed view and hitch view daily. It would be great if I could move those to the first page of camera view options. 

Don’t think so. Would also be nice to have an icon for the camera across the bottom instead of multiple clicks away from wherever you are. 
I was trying this, you can with the uConnect in the Rams. Id love to have my bed view camera as a shortcut.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

A want for me too! I find it strange that when backing up to hook up one of my trailers I can use the line to back up close and then I love the above view of the trailer hitch to stop the ball right under the hitch but have to stop and scroll to the next page to get that view. Would be perfect if it was right next to the line backup on the info page.

A want for me too! I find it strange that when backing up to hook up one of my trailers I can use the line to back up close and then I love the above view of the trailer hitch to stop the ball right under the hitch but have to stop and scroll to the next page to get that view. Would be perfect if it was right next to the line backup on the info page.

An example of good engineering with poor usability.

The two views go hand in hand for trailing yet require the user to take their eyes off the task with a screen change distraction.

Imagine both views in a split screen view with touch to use either view as full screen and back arrow  to split screen for trailer hook up.

Edited by Mike_F
  • Like 2