Ditch lights

10 hours ago, Mr. So AndSo said:

I have the uppfitter switch I went through the Install it was a pain but I got it done. there are so many things that the guys leave out when you see the videos on you tube but I appreciate them and understand there  are so many steps and little helpful hints its probably hard to remember. I stared recording an install vid. and just finished the install instead. Any way can someone tell me or send me int the right direction to connect my fog lights and other lights to the upfitter aux please?

Wondering the same thing

On 8/21/2020 at 3:14 PM, AdamAT4 said:

According to the description mounts are included, but its vague. They are sold as a pillar lights but the bracket could be just the standard light bracket. 463b96c4e726d44acae9dcfeec908528.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

I bought them. The brackets don’t fit my AT4. It think they’re the Silverado brackets. Waiting for the dealer to call me to see what they find out. It’s BS that GMC accessories site sells them, says they are compatible with my VIN number and then they don’t even fit. 

1 hour ago, atxat4 said:

I bought them. The brackets don’t fit my AT4. It think they’re the Silverado brackets. Waiting for the dealer to call me to see what they find out. It’s BS that GMC accessories site sells them, says they are compatible with my VIN number and then they don’t even fit. 

I noticed that the part number listed is the same part number for the Silverado - I would have thought it would be a different part number for your GMC.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:59 PM, Jav_eee said:

I use some rigid pods I had laying around.. needed them because the high beams leave something to be desired..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you know where you got the brackets from? I have a 2019 Silverado and I got rigid side shooters I want to install but can't find a bracket anywhere to fit my truck 

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the SDHQ brackets for my '19 Denali.... PITA to install, you have to have midget hands to reach some of the bolts they want.

Id highly suggest you go for the hood hinge mount ones. Yes you risk having to fiddle with the hood alignment after, but at least the bolts are easily accessible. 

I ordered the SDHQ brackets for my '19 Denali.... PITA to install, you have to have midget hands to reach some of the bolts they want.

Id highly suggest you go for the hood hinge mount ones. Yes you risk having to fiddle with the hood alignment after, but at least the bolts are easily accessible. 

I have the upfitter switches installed, and man that makes things easier