55 minutes ago, bjr2020 6.2 said:

Mines got a build date of 7/20 wonder if I’d be affected? 6.2 in mine also.

Yea the bulletin says June 1st thru Sept 15 production. 

I have 6XX miles on mine now and 20.3 engine hours. These seem to be failing right out of the gate. (197 and 316 miles in here)

Mine is a USA build.  

So is this something I should mention to my dealer or let it play out see what happens? My truck is a ft. Wayne Texas truck it says on the door. All 6.2 motors are assembled in Tonawanda I think?

Edited by bjr2020 6.2

39 minutes ago, bjr2020 6.2 said:

So is this something I should mention to my dealer or let it play out see what happens? My truck is a ft. Wayne Texas truck it says on the door. All 6.2 motors are assembled in Tonawanda I think?

I would assume your dealer would not be of much help unless there is an actual engine light or running issue.  I guess I would be interested if they had a more precise breakdown of the issue by VIN #s or Mexico vs USA builds or the like...Which I guess is already pretty broken down by 6/1-9/15 builds of all V-8s Camaro, Corvette, HD trucks.. 

Be nice to read more in depth info on this. Like you mentioned maybe just a bad batch of valve springs. Maybe it could be traced back to vin #’s. My truck has 2700 miles been pretty solid few small issues like small back shifting issue and lifter tick that has seemed to disappear. Thanks 

Yea with 2700 miles I would probably guess your in better shape, a couple in the corvette thread were like 50 miles and stalls.  I think the highest mileage of failure in the corvette thread was like 450.  

Still, yea the more we the consumer who spent alot of money on these can know the better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bjr2020 6.2 said:

Scary part about is my 2015 Silverado Ltz 6.2 broke one at 59,000 miles. Was really hoping GM fixed this issue yrs ago.

That is troubling to hear... I'm really hoping they extend my warranty to 100k miles like they did for the OP.