Am I the only person that actually likes the Goodyear Duratracs?

childstoys

I think MPG regulations had something to do with this ? But next sidewall size up 70 series would have looked even better 

Because it seems like GM cares more about it then Chrysler does.  Not sure if CARE Is the right word ? 

• Like 1

Duratracs are arguably the GOAT All-Terrain tire.

I think most people:

1) Can't afford another set of duratracs

2) Want a bigger tire than what come on a TB

3) Put aftermarket rims on that don't have the same radius as their Duratracs

But no mistake, Duratracs are a really nice tire. The only other tire I would consider running is a Nitto Ridge Grappler as they are much lighter and just as quality and aggressive looking. 

39 minutes ago, superhighsierra said:

Duratracs are arguably the GOAT All-Terrain tire.

I think most people:

1) Can't afford another set of duratracs

2) Want a bigger tire than what come on a TB

3) Put aftermarket rims on that don't have the same radius as their Duratracs

But no mistake, Duratracs are a really nice tire. The only other tire I would consider running is a Nitto Ridge Grappler as they are much lighter and just as quality and aggressive looking. 

While the DT are awesome AT tires i think the GOAT status can be given to a few different AT tires. The Nittos, the BFG, even the Coopers are excellent AT ., Is there a real fair comparison test someone has done? 

I'm not here to play internet police guys and gals.... but if you all don't mind let's keep the topic to tires. 

Glad to see so much love for the Duratracs!

I'll be putting the new set and new truck to work for the statewide archery opener next weekend in the mountains. I expect them to perform as they always have! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, childstoys said:

I'm not here to play internet police guys and gals.... but if you all don't mind let's keep the topic to tires. 

Glad to see so much love for the Duratracs!

I'll be putting the new set and new truck to work for the statewide archery opener next weekend in the mountains. I expect them to perform as they always have! 

Pics or it didn’t happen ?

Had my TB in the mud twice recently. My initial impression of the DT was they were loud. I came from a set of KO2's on my 14 Sierra. I'll put up with the extra road noise for the way they handled the mud. I crawl through some pretty nasty muddy ruts at our hunting lease. The DT's performed better than the KO2's without a doubt.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I had the Dura-Tracs on my previous ride a 2017 LTZ Crew Cab Midnight Edition.  I was impressed how quiet they were when I test drove the truck before buying it and had no issues with them for the past three years.

My new 2020 TB came with the optional 20" wheels and Goodyear Trailrunner AT's.  We'll see how well they perform in the winter months.

When the time comes to replace them...definitely go for the Dura-Tracs.