Anyone running 325/60 r20 on 2500

21 hours ago, mkeddie said:

Running 305 70 18 and they just barely clear stock height

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

where do they just barely clear? I am looking at this size (BFG, slightly smaller than yours) to run on a +18 offset wheel. wondering if they will clear.

thanks

2 hours ago, kylant said:

where do they just barely clear? I am looking at this size (BFG, slightly smaller than yours) to run on a +18 offset wheel. wondering if they will clear.

thanks

Not the same size tire but thought I'd try to answer the barely clear question.  I have 295/65/20 on +18 and they just rubbed on the front of the fender liner.  I tied the liner back and there is plenty of room now, no rubbing all stock.  Took about 5 minutes to zip tie the liners back.

thanks
They almost hit the inner backside of the liner

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Chirojh said:

Do you think they would clear with say a +18

i'm not real sure, but i'll have a better idea of how much clearance there is once i get i back from having my leveling kit put on. 

• 5 months later...

The 325’s look good.....I’d like to see anyone else’s truck that has this size.  

They weigh around 5lbs less per tire than the same tire in a 37x12.5-20 (nitto ridge grappler and toyo RT for example) but fill out the the fender well a bit better than a 295/65-20.  

• 4 weeks later...