Largest BFG tires size at stock height

Hard to say, each tire brand is slightly different. The wheel offset and width of wheel. My friends 2500hd has 285/55R20 all stock, no clearance issue. Goodyear Wangler.

Try the link below it may help some. Good luck

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/?wheel1=265-60-20X8ET44&wheel2=315-70-20X8ET44&fcl=1in&wcl=4in&scl=2in&sr=0in

Just installed 275/60r20, K02's 2 weeks ago.

I did tighten the torsion keys 1/4 higher than stock. And there is some minor rubbing on full lock on the wheel wall liner but no metal on rubber contact.

They look great on the truck but I'm honestly regretful as they have a very loud hum between 25 and 45 mph.

089cee59c4bc3ec3ed7411dce09e35a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, Zasker1 said:

Just installed 275/60r20, K02's 2 weeks ago.

I did tighten the torsion keys 1/4 higher than stock. And there is some minor rubbing on full lock on the wheel wall liner but no metal on rubber contact.

They look great on the truck but I'm honestly regretful as they have a very loud hum between 25 and 45 mph.

089cee59c4bc3ec3ed7411dce09e35a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don’t you mean 275/65R20? The 275/60’s have even less of a load rating than the factory 20’s.

• 3 weeks later...

285/60-20 BFG All Terrains on my 2017 2500Hd with torsion bars turned up for a 1.5” front lift. 

My buddy put 305/55-20 Goodyear Duratracs on his 2018 2500hd with levelling kit. Zero issues there. 
By looking at mine, 275/65-20 should fit with no problems. 

Edited by Chadw90

On 2/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, Chadw90 said:

285/60-20 BFG All Terrains on my 2017 2500Hd with torsion bars turned up for a 1.5” front lift. 

My buddy put 305/55-20 Goodyear Duratracs on his 2018 2500hd with levelling kit. Zero issues there. 
By looking at mine, 275/65-20 should fit with no problems. 

So it’s not at stock height, then?

The 275/65R20 is roughly 1/2” taller; but a bit narrower than a 285/60R20, and both seem to have been installed on plenty of stock height trucks.

1 minute ago, Icutmetl said:

So it’s not at stock height, then?

The 275/65R20 is roughly 1/2” taller; but a bit narrower than a 285/60R20, and both seem to have been installed on plenty of stock height trucks.

No, torsion bars slightly turned up. The truck looked like a cat in heat so rear end high. So i still have about 1” of rake so when loaded, its level and not nose high. 

Just now, Chadw90 said:

No, torsion bars slightly turned up. The truck looked like a cat in heat so rear end high. So i still have about 1” of rake so when loaded, its level and not nose high. 

I was asking a rhetorical question, since the title of this thread is “Largest BFG tires at stock height.”

17 minutes ago, Icutmetl said:

I was asking a rhetorical question, since the title of this thread is “Largest BFG tires at stock height.”

You must lead a pretty lame life, to be able to troll sites and be a douchebag.
Literally the post above mine has “torsion bars tightened a 1/4, with slight rub” 

So it takes about 1 full turn on the torsion bars to make the clearance needed. 

You have posted ZERO helpful info to the OP, so do yourself and everyone a favour, and sit on your keyboard hero hands. 

Edited by Chadw90

11 minutes ago, Chadw90 said:

You must lead a pretty lame life, to be able to troll sites and be a douchebag.
Literally the post above mine has “torsion bars tightened a 1/4, with slight rub” 

So it takes about 1 full turn on the torsion bars to make the clearance needed. 

You have posted ZERO helpful info to the OP, so do yourself and everyone a favour, and sit on your keyboard hero hands. 

No need to be hostile; just having a hard time figuring out how your post is relevant to someone asking about a stock height truck.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:37 PM, Icutmetl said:

No need to be hostile; just having a hard time figuring out how your post is relevant to someone asking about a stock height truck.

And your posts are relevant of anything??

Everyone knows once you go to a 275/65-20, it opens up your options to different brands and types of 10ply tires by 5x. 
in order to have the selection of tires, you have to lift the front end slightly. 

OP, if you level your truck, you have the options to run a more common size. Most small town shops will have a 275/65-20 in stock in the event you need a tire or set on a road trip. 
No shops other than a GM dealer will have a stock size tire for you. They are about as common as a 16.5” rim diameter. 

Edited by Chadw90