I'm interested in putting 35's on the ol' silverado, advice wanted

2000 Silverado 1500 LS RWD w/ manual transmission 4.8L V8 275k on ODO

Recently did a 5" front 3" rear lift/leveling kit (also has rear air suspension). I find that I really dig this and now I'm entertaining a 3" body lift kit and putting bigger tires on my truck. I've been kinda unsuccessful in understanding what what route to go (Google seems to have way more info with newer trucks). I'm aiming towards 35s, even if I have to trim despite 8" of lift.

I understand I will lose some performance if I do this, but what might be lost may be made up for with an increase in smiles per mile.

I have Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac's - 255/70R16 111S (about 30s) on it now. Are there any popular all terrain 35s that will fit on the stock 16" wheels? Will I have to do any offset calculations?

Thank you all.

You may need new wheels with deeper dish, moving the tires out a bit.  Turn your existing wheels/tire combo to full lock on both sides and measure the remaining clearance to things front and back of the tires to see if the larger tires will fit.