Just ordered a 21

I have a perfect 2019 Sierra Denali diesel and have no reason to upgrade except that I’m old and can! I Ordered a Denali HD Duramax in white frost and all the options including power running boards, trailer camera and sensors, multi dimensional chrome wheels and the fancy sound system. No goose neck, 5th wheel or HD front springs as I only bumper pull a 10k trailer. MSRP 85,675.00, yikes. Dealer is telling me to expect it in 2 months.

0AF2A319-45BC-46B4-A677-CC8DBA622A20.jpeg

Yes, congratulations to you and the future owner of your "old" truck!  I suspect your ability to make this upgrade takes more than having a lot of candles on your birthday cake!  My cakes are becoming a fire hazard but...... ? 

Edited by Donstar

1 hour ago, Dans Denali said:

I have a perfect 2019 Sierra Denali diesel and have no reason to upgrade except that I’m old and can! I Ordered a Denali HD Duramax in white frost and all the options including power running boards, trailer camera and sensors, multi dimensional chrome wheels and the fancy sound system. No goose neck, 5th wheel or HD front springs as I only bumper pull a 10k trailer. MSRP 85,675.00, yikes. Dealer is telling me to expect it in 2 months.

0AF2A319-45BC-46B4-A677-CC8DBA622A20.jpeg

Good for you  Enjoy. That's sort of how I felt when I ordered my 2020.

• 2 weeks later...

I just cancelled my order because the trucks sold in California don’t come with roof marker lights due to some weird law. I will order at home when we get back to Washington for Christmas. 

Dan