37x12.5.20 On My 2020 2500HD Custom

On 12/26/2020 at 8:15 AM, CT Chevy Connoisseur said:

Shape of the wheel well makes it look that way, 37’s must have rubbed like hell in the front before you took the mudflaps off 

I didn't even try.  I clearanced the wheel wells before I took it to the tire shop.

I added 37x12.5x18 on stock rims to mine. 2 inch leveling kit, bilstein shocks. Added Venom 3" hubcentric spacers..had to trim alot but no frame rubbing or vibration now. Love it. Truck does make tires look small.. really considering fab fours fender flares to go up to 40's.

16078074586475761342655049401143.thumb.jpg.12fc306a86cc2fde972f9b3568913d98.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Gabe Bunn said:

GSwift, what size and kind of tires do you have and what size and brand of lift do you have? Great looking truck!!! THANKS

37x12.50 Nitto Ridgegrappler's. And i'm running the Cognito 3" Premier kit up front and added a 1.5" block to keep some of the rake

Did you do any front diff drop at all with the Cognito kit up front?

ive got the same kit on the way with a 1” block for the back but have concerns that thats are no provisions for the diff to drop included in the kit.

Edited by GLMJR

1 hour ago, GLMJR said:

Did you do any front diff drop at all with the Cognito kit up front?

ive got the same kit on the way with a 1” block for the back but have concerns that thats are no provisions for the diff to drop included in the kit.

I ordered a diff drop from SuspensionMAXX but not sure it really helped much or was even necessary. Cognito is one of the best brands in the business and if they didn't feel like a small diff drop was needed, then maybe it wasn't. I did it for piece of mind, but again, it barely helped my CV angles. Probably less than 1/4" but some will say every little bit helps.

Also, on the 1" rear block, I think our trucks come with a 1" block already in the back. At least thats what Cognito that told me. Because i ordered 1.5" rear blocks and they told me i'd only see a 1/2" lift since it already had 1" blocks from the factory. Maybe someone else can confirm the rear blocks

My rear spring sits directly on the perch, no block in there currently.

I do have a spacer between the main leaf pack and the overload leaf and spoke to Cognito and they confirmed the supplied ubolts will work with those.

I have always admired the Cognito stuff and decided to spring for it on my new 2021 3500 AT4.

I agree in your thought of if they thought it necessary then it would have been included.

my kit should be here this next week.

Leaning towards 37x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock AT4 wheels.