Possible Fluid leak

I dropped my truck off this morning at the dealer for the leaking rear window. I have also asked them to look into a possible fluid leak. I will follow up with the results. This is the Duramax with 19,000 miles.8867513e784c5c3762880ba046d6c206.jpgeb75aef4e50504d70470e456812d5e98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Mine had 2 leaks at <1000 miles. Took it in for a DEF leak which they didn't locate at first. They found an oil leak which I hadn't seen (hadn't started dripping on the garage floor yet). The day they finished fixing that leak (had to order new oil filter adapter plate), they finally saw the DEF leak and fixed it by replacing the DEF injector.

The dealer is blaming the fluid on splash back from the aftermarket Fumoto drain valve. I doubt that but I'll take it off, clean everything and monitor it after.

• 5 months later...
On 1/5/2021 at 12:14 PM, bowtie2007 said:

The dealer is blaming the fluid on splash back from the aftermarket Fumoto drain valve. I doubt that but I'll take it off, clean everything and monitor it after.

Sounds like you need to find a new dealer.  Fluid doesn't splash back like that.