GmCustomerService still on here?

Hi there I was wondering if they could help. My 2020 Silverado 2.7L RST was idling really rough and the transmission was quite jerky. I took it to my local dealership. They acknowledged there is an issue but will not give me much more info. They have had it a week and are saying they are trying to find another Silverado 2.7L with approx the same amount of miles (8,000) to compare the computer programming. It’s really hard to get ahold of them and I was hoping maybe GM Corp could help them out?  After switching from FCA, I’m not super happy with GM yet :( Thanks!

If you want someone to tell you how sorry they are and know exactly how you feel, then talk to those clowns.  

Otherwise, just work with the service people and get it fixed.

GM Customer service is totally useless.  A case number means nothing. I doubt the dealership gives a rats butt either ...

Edited by steve841
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BetaX said:

Email: [email protected]

I found they were very responsive while my truck was in the dealer the last 3 times...Updated me a few times before the dealer did on a few things, but ultimately my truck is still not fixed and it was left at that.

They were super-awesome for me

On 3/3/2021 at 4:53 PM, steve841 said:

If you want someone to tell you how sorry they are and know exactly how you feel, then talk to those clowns.  

Otherwise, just work with the service people and get it fixed.

GM Customer service is totally useless.  A case number means nothing. I doubt the dealership gives a rats butt either ...

I agree completely.  Also even if something doesn't look and sound right as long as there is no CEL or trouble code then there is nothing they can do.