5.3L impressed

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

I had the TSB fluid change done at around 2k miles and asked them to reprogram or reboot it. I know they did it because everything in the computer was reset. It still did the jerkiness. Sometimes if I forget and jump in and shift it to D, the transmission moves too slowly from 1 to 2 and seems to just sit in the middle of the two, causes the rear tires to squeal once it latches on the 2nd gear. Only on cold mornings though, out of habit, I now remote start it a few seconds before getting in. It's a regular occurrence for me.. and I now have around 5k miles on it. Nobody wants to drive it anymore. Mine was built in April 2019 so I assume it's the earlier version. I know it's a lot better now though, even with the 8-speeds. Once it warms up, it's great.

I posted it in another thread but that 1-2 hard shift on cold mornings is a known thing by GM.  Nothing to worry about.   And nothing you can do but warm it up beforehand, which you are doing.  

MC-10168176-9999.pdf

• Like 1