2000 Silverado 1500

I have a 00 Silverado the transmission stopped engaging in any gear all of the sudden tranny fluid smells really burnt but was at the right level. Checked the fluid in the pan and their was no chunks of metal just fine dust on the magnet.  I didn’t know if the tranny or maby the torque converter went out we replaced the tranny about 2 1/2 years ago with a reman one. I got a 99 Tahoe that had the 5.7 with the 4l60e tranny in it. Will this transmission bolt up to my 5.3L in the Silverado? Just trying to get it back on the road any info would be very appreciated thankyou.

I think it will bolt up yes.  I think the only major difference is the output shaft, one using a 4bolt pattern and one using a 6 bolt pattern.  Since you have already checked the pan, did you check the shift solenoids and that they were good and getting the proper power?  Its odd that every gear would go out at the same time,  without any warning.