Silverado 6.6L L8T V8 emblems

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to share some emblems that I had created for my 2020 Silverado 2500HD. I'm not sure why the gas Silverado trucks didn't get any bagging on the hood like the Duramax's or the gas Sierra's, but if your interested in a set, I have them for sale on Ebay or you can reach out to me on Instagram:  jasen1812   or email:  [email protected]   and I can set you up with a pair. These are a one-off design that I came up with and had a bunch made. The pictures below are of my actual truck. I'm in Michigan about 60 miles from the truck plant. 

6.6 Emblem 3M rotated.jpeg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0867 (2).jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

Edited by filipiak1
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

More come August!

Thanks for the support everyone! I would have never guessed I’d sell out of 250 sets within a few months time. I should have more shortly (mid August). A number of people have emailed me inquiring. Hang in there. Hope everyone is having good luck with their trucks. 

9E201A9B-BAA4-4026-BB3E-7F9B2E085F20.jpeg

E7018132-B412-403B-B3C0-827B395FB082.jpeg

1 hour ago, filipiak1 said:

More come August!

Thanks for the support everyone! I would have never guessed I’d sell out of 250 sets within a few months time. I should have more shortly (mid August). A number of people have emailed me inquiring. Hang in there. Hope everyone is having good luck with their trucks. 

9E201A9B-BAA4-4026-BB3E-7F9B2E085F20.jpeg

E7018132-B412-403B-B3C0-827B395FB082.jpeg

Possible to a batch with red lettering? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Emblem update.

I have a few more options for those that are still interested in the emblems for your 6.6L L8T V8 Silverado. See the attached pictures. I also have to mention that Hong Kong ripped me off and is now selling these on Amazon and eBay.  Help support the guy that came up with the design back in April from Okemos, MI. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks for the support to all those out there that have purchased these. I've sold over 500 sets all over the US. Some have also went to Canada and Dubai! 

IMG_1947.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 2:48 PM, filipiak1 said:

Emblem update.

I have a few more options for those that are still interested in the emblems for your 6.6L L8T V8 Silverado. See the attached pictures. I also have to mention that Hong Kong ripped me off and is now selling these on Amazon and eBay.  Help support the guy that came up with the design back in April from Okemos, MI. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks for the support to all those out there that have purchased these. I've sold over 500 sets all over the US. Some have also went to Canada and Dubai! 

IMG_1947.jpg

As much as I have been waiting for the red letters the white on black looks great. Message inbound.