Silverado 6.6L L8T V8 emblems

On 12/1/2021 at 3:48 PM, filipiak1 said:

Emblem update.

I have a few more options for those that are still interested in the emblems for your 6.6L L8T V8 Silverado. See the attached pictures. I also have to mention that Hong Kong ripped me off and is now selling these on Amazon and eBay.  Help support the guy that came up with the design back in April from Okemos, MI. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks for the support to all those out there that have purchased these. I've sold over 500 sets all over the US. Some have also went to Canada and Dubai! 

IMG_1947.jpg

Can you do a black back ground with red lettering?  They look awesome!

This is the second one I have ordered from @filipiak1. Since I have a sierra which is badged on the fenders I want something for under the hood. Originally had the black on chrome, and had been waiting for red on chrome, that is until I saw the white on black. These look great in my opinion. Order, you won't be disappointed. 

PXL_20211209_181201571.jpg

Ordered a set of the white on black for my Summit White 2020 Silverado 2500.  They look awesome!  Temperatures were a little cold when I put them on.  Hoping they stick well.  Super happy with the emblems though.  Super fast shipping by seller.  Would definitely recommend.   

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dangit, I can't decide what color combo I want to go with.  If only there was a black background with silver letters instead of the white they'd be perfect for my Silver truck.  Any possibility for that option in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

EMBLEM UPDATE

A BIG THANK YOU to all those Silverado HD owners that have purchased my emblems. I greatly appreciate it. Since coming up with this idea over a year ago, I estimate that I've sold over 750 sets. Mostly in the US, but some to our neighbors to the north in Canada and some to Dubai UAE.

Currently I'm down to the original Chrome-Black lettering and the ALL Black versions. Once my current stock is sold, I'm all done.

Unfortunately, I'm SOLD OUT of the Chrome-Red and Black-White letter versions. If your looking for different colors and versions, they do exist. Unfortunately, they're sold by Chinese sellers that ripped off my idea late last summer. I can understand if your looking for a matching color to go with your truck and buy elsewhere. You probably spent a pretty penny and are after a certain look.  

Thanks again. It's been a good run. It's awesome to see other 6.6L gas trucks with my emblems on the road.

Contact me through email:  [email protected]    If your interested in the Chrome-Black lettering or ALL Black versions.

Happy trucking.