AFE CAI and MBRP cat back exhaust installed Need tune?

I have a 2020 HD gas, I have the AFE cold air intake installed, and the MBRP cat back exhaust. Anyone think it'd need a tune? I've been driving with them both installed for about 5000 miles with no issues.

Edited by Leemmons52
Miss spelling

• Leemmons52 changed the title to AFE CAI and MBRP cat back exhaust installed Need tune?
On 5/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, Leemmons52 said:

I have a 2020 HD gas, I have the AFE cold air intake installed, and the MBRP cat back exhaust. Anyone think it'd need a tune? I've been driving with them both installed for about 5000 miles with no issues.

How does that sound?  You wouldn't happen to have a video of how it sounds do you?  I have the intake and am back and forth on the cat back - really was hoping for the Borla Sport but they still aren't saying when it will be available other than "soon"

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately there is no place that you can get a tune yet. Nobody has cracked the code unless you know of a dealer that would do it. You might look into a pedal commander to help performance a little.