Truck programming options?

50 minutes ago, xETERNALx said:

I would love to know how to do this. My a/c comes on, but my seats do not. I have to turn them on everytime.

Not sure, If I mess around and find the setting I will share.   It comes on automatically when the remote start and stays on until I actually push the start button on the dash.  Then I have to turn the cooling seat back on.

1 hour ago, xETERNALx said:

I would love to know how to do this. My a/c comes on, but my seats do not. I have to turn them on everytime.

Vehicle settings in the radio.  Its under either the climate section or the remote lock unlock remote start section.  Gives you control of heated seats and cooled seats during remote start operation.  

On 6/17/2021 at 3:03 PM, newdude said:

Vehicle settings in the radio.  Its under either the climate section or the remote lock unlock remote start section.  Gives you control of heated seats and cooled seats during remote start operation.  

exactly......mine comes on automatically

I believe your A/C needs to be set to Auto and it must be hot.

Mirrors folding in and out, hold your lock button down when you lock your truck.  To bring them back out, hold the unlock button down.