Diablo Sport Predator for the Duramax

RoadRage66

Product Name: Predator - Duramax

Manufacturer: Diablo Sport

Purchased at: can't remember

Cost: too much considering the problems

Skill Level: Easy to use,Impossible to get support

Overall Rating: 3.00

The programmer and supplied tunes contain a few bugs that they need to work out from the first version and a couple serious ones on the top tune. The major problem is with the support of this company, as Diablo Sport has to have the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. Over the past 3 months I have been trying to get a RAN to return the unit for a firmware upgrade to the new version that corrects the problems of the first version. After weekly e-mails and a good run around (I would call them, but I can't find their number) I have had no luck other that 'contact this person at this e-mail and he will issue you a RAN' and then nothing, no RAN no Service, nothing.

My advice would be to 'NOT' purchase this item.

Instead, go with a vendor that has a more reputable customer service history.

I will be taking my own advice after the holidays!!

Product Name: Predator - Duramax

Manufacturer: Diablo Sport

Purchased at: can't remember

Cost: too much considering the problems

Skill Level: Easy to use,Impossible to get support

Overall Rating: 3.00

The programmer and supplied tunes contain a few bugs that they need to work out from the first version and a couple serious ones on the top tune. The major problem is with the support of this company, as Diablo Sport has to have the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. Over the past 3 months I have been trying to get a RAN to return the unit for a firmware upgrade to the new version that corrects the problems of the first version. After weekly e-mails and a good run around (I would call them, but I can't find their number) I have had no luck other that 'contact this person at this e-mail and he will issue you a RAN' and then nothing, no RAN no Service, nothing.

My advice would be to 'NOT' purchase this item.

Instead, go with a vendor that has a more reputable customer service history.

I will be taking my own advice after the holidays!!

Sorry to hear your having issues.. Try calling them @ 561-908-0040.

Ask for Johan, he is a great guy and is always willing to help out.

-Chris

• 2 months later...

Update

still no help... :D

but I will be in their town next month on a business trip so I am just going to pay a personal visit. I am going to have them blank the tool so I can sell it. I can't stand owning a piece of equipment from a poor company. :cheers:

I agree with your opinion about Diablow being $hit. I ran V1.10 in my Dmax and it's REAL, REAL bad. I spoke to Nick @ Diablow and he sounded so eager to work through the issues...that is until I actually started working with them to correct my problems - then Nick just disappeared. After several unanswered voicemails and emails to Nick and other people at Diablow, I just decided to write off this POS. Now, my Diablow is nothing but a paperweight.

Also, The guy above me recommends Westers for the Dmax. Nothing against Wester's (Nelsons better :confused: ) , but stick with a proven tuner for the Dmax: Edge Juice Module and/or Quadzilla Stealth Tuner. The Edge Juice, in particular, is the gold standard for the Dmax. Nothing comes close!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived