Leaking rear window, new TSB?

My rear window continues to leak after the dealer said they fixed it. I don't believe they actually touched it, there is 0 evidence of them doing anything back there (unless the technician was 100% perfectly meticulous, doubt it, most techs are hacks).

anyway, is there a new or updated TSB to address the leaky window?

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My rear window was leaking when it had about 20,000 miles.  The dealership followed the TSB and sealed it. It is about a year later and I just noticed today that it is leaking again. I haven't seen another TSB and it appears that they removed the old one. I'm afraid to bring mine back because they damaged my headliner last time and had to remove and replace my front windshield to get a new headliner in. At least they had loaners at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed my rear window leaking the other day I thought I was seeing things. This is the second GMC that has done this.  Good thing it stays in the garage.  Most of these guys are so young doing the repairs, they lack attention to detail but that will come with age! 

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is in as I type this for the second time and getting a new rear window installed per the TSB. The dealer service advisor told me that the new glass has a new part number and appears different from the old window; something about the curve at the top of the window? The TSB states: "If the vehicle underwent this bulletin repair, was released to the customer and later returned for the same concern, replace the rear sliding window. Refer to Rear Sliding Window Replacement in SI, AND ensure that during application of the urethane to the new window, that the urethane covers the complete length of the top encapsulation of the window." https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2020/MC-10173388-9999.pdf

They also did a DEF tank inspection and ECM update for the DEF heater under a recall. He said I was lucky, they have two trucks that have been waiting for a new DEF tank for ~6 weeks. I don't have the recall information yet as the truck is still at the dealer.

I hope this is the final fix for the window!