Aftermarket Tire Size 295/65/20

I have a new 2022 Denali HD arriving any day now and looking for help on tire size.  On all my previous 2500 I had always put 285/65/20 tires on with no problem.  Was thinking about going up to 295/65/20 on stock rims this time.  Wondering if anyone has done and do they fit with out any rub.  Truck  has snow plow prep pack and have always turned the torsion keys up in past to help once plow is on so not as much rake.  Thanks

19 hours ago, RLCC said:

I have a new 2022 Denali HD arriving any day now and looking for help on tire size.  On all my previous 2500 I had always put 285/65/20 tires on with no problem.  Was thinking about going up to 295/65/20 on stock rims this time.  Wondering if anyone has done and do they fit with out any rub.  Truck  has snow plow prep pack and have always turned the torsion keys up in past to help once plow is on so not as much rake.  Thanks

They will fit no problem on stock rims.  I have Nitto G2's in 295/65/20 on my +10 offset aftermarket wheels and just needed to pull the front of the liner back a touch.  On stock rims, you should be good to go with no mods.

On 10/15/2021 at 1:41 PM, RLCC said:

Does your Denali have 20x8.5J rims?  My stock Silverado 2500HD does. I'm interested in seeing the replies to your question.

• 3 weeks later...