Rough idle at operating engine temp

Hey everyone,

Tried searching the forums and most topics with these keywords related to transmissions. So maybe a month or 2 ago I changed my oil myself for the first time on this truck (I’ve changed oil myself my whole life, just not for the two free changes I got with the purchase), and since then I am noticing a really rough idle when I am at a stop light. The oil pressure gauge drops significantly, like to 1/4 of the dial at times, and then returns to normal once I depress the accelerator again. This only happens once the truck is at operating temperature - if it is not warm yet, idle stays at a regular oil pressure. I put in the required oil amount and have checked the dipstick (but am willing to do so again). I will look to post a video of the gauge later since I apparently do not have one. 

Any thoughts from you all as to what I should look at/try next? I’m not leaking oil - there are zero spots on my garage floor. 

Could do a few simple things. Clean the throttle body and MAF sensor. Dump a whole can of seafoam in the fuel tank and even run a can of GDI cleaner through the engine to see if that help at all.

Could even pull the spark plugs to check condition of them. A really nice scan tool could help tell you things if you knew what to look for.

• Like 2