WeatherTech or AVS Window Deflectors

Trying to decide on if I want to go with the WeatherTech or AVS window reflectors for my new truck. 

I have a set of WeatherTech in-channel windows deflectors on my current 2014 Silverado 1500, but since they are not taped in, they have a slight "rattle" to them when the window is rolled down, as they are just a pressure fit into the channel which allows a slight amount of movement in the channel.  I know the AVS deflectors have 3m tape that adheres them to the window channel more securely.

I prefer the look of the WeatherTech a little more, as the extend all the way down the front edge of the window opening and just look more "factory" to me.  Can anyone with the WeatherTech's on a 2019 or newer Silverado/Denali tell me if they now fit the window any tighter than back in 2014?  Or is there still slight movement allowing them to rattle slightly within the window channels?

4 hours ago, Gunndy Gaming said:

Trying to decide on if I want to go with the WeatherTech or AVS window reflectors for my new truck. 

I have a set of WeatherTech in-channel windows deflectors on my current 2014 Silverado 1500, but since they are not taped in, they have a slight "rattle" to them when the window is rolled down, as they are just a pressure fit into the channel which allows a slight amount of movement in the channel.  I know the AVS deflectors have 3m tape that adheres them to the window channel more securely.

I prefer the look of the WeatherTech a little more, as the extend all the way down the front edge of the window opening and just look more "factory" to me.  Can anyone with the WeatherTech's on a 2019 or newer Silverado/Denali tell me if they now fit the window any tighter than back in 2014?  Or is there still slight movement allowing them to rattle slightly within the window channels?

Go with the WeatherTech in-channel, they look good and functions perfectly. I had the AVS in-channel, installed as instructed, it was a very tight fit when rolling up the windows and many times the window motor will reverse sensing something was in the way. I left the windows alone for 5 days. Tested the windows and it was catching the visors every time. Got the windows back up and left alone for another 2 days. After 7 days, checked the visors again and now they were starting to warp, guessing it was due to the horribly tight fit.

Returned AVS and bought WeatherTech, they installed better and no pinching at all.

1 hour ago, RedLT said:

OP inquiring 2019+. Have no rattle 7k miles in.

Thanks.  This was my primary concern is if the WeatherTech's fit snugly in the channel and didn't allow for slight (1/16" or even less) movement, which allows them to rattle in the window if jiggled by hand.  I know on my 2014, there is enough play in the fitment to allow it.  Never really resulted in much, if any rattle in day-to-day operation or wind buffeting; but was definitely enough to be annoying when paying a premium price over other options.

I've only ever used WeatherTech since owning my 2006 Cobalt SS.  My 2020 Silverado is the 6th vehicle I've installed them on.  I've never had an issue with them.  However, on my 2020 I've had an occasional high pitched whistle at freeway speeds with a very song cross wind.  First time I experienced it was driving in west Texas headed to New Mexico.  Wind was very strong from right to left.  Many months later I was driving south on I-15 from Utah and headed to California.  In Nevada I experienced the same issue.  Freeway speed, strong wind from right to left.  Whistling on the right side.  In both scenarios I listed the window a tiny bit and the whistling stopped.  Other than this, the WeatherTech visors work perfectly.  I'm happy with them.  Even with windows down at freeway speed they don't rattle or flex.