2016 silverado gm accessories grill

i have the PDF for the 2018 Chevy accessories catalog.

part number for chrome is 84134045

part number for silver painted  is 84134046

part number for black painted is 84134049.

these are the only ones i can find and are pre painted or chrome. hope this helps

2018 Chevrolet Silverado and Colorado Trucks Accessories Catalog.pdf

Edited by VanguardK2

Just a little tip... If you have owned several Chevy trucks previously, sign up at https://www.chevytrucklegends.com and you will get a 20% discount on accessories at https://accessories.chevrolet.com 

And another tip, when buying accessories from the many online discount parts places, you get whacked with some hefty shipping charges. But... if you buy from the Chevy Accessories page, you can save the entire shipping charge (so free shipping) by using the option of having the accessory shipped to your local Chevy dealer. So keep that in mind when ordering and compare not only the cost savings from online discount places but calculate shipping costs as well...

On 1/16/2022 at 10:03 PM, coilovergto said:

Anyone by chance have a copy of the 2016 2017 gm accessories catalog?  I have the gm grill with the embossed Chevrolet across the top.  Long story short a pheasant took mine out and need the part number for the paintable one?  Hopefully someone can help me out!  Thank you in advance!!

What color is your truck?