Considering a set of Sumo Springs

I've been considering installing a set of the 1,000 lbs. rated set (the softest version) of Sumo Springs on the rear of our otherwise stock '21 Silverado LT 4x4 (non-Z71, regular black shocks). We tow a camper trailer with about 600 lbs. of tongue weight including the hitching equipment and usually carry 150 - 200 lbs. of stuff in the bed at the same time on trips.

This isn't overly taxing the 1938 lbs. payload rating of the truck, even when factoring in passengers, but I'd like to reduce the squat a little to avoid bottoming out the rear suspension on rougher patches of highway and reduce "float" a little bit. Has anyone tried the lighter 1,000 lbs. set on the rear of their T1 truck? How was the ride unloaded?

I have the blue ones on mine. No complaints so far. I did not install the 1" spacers on mine. It does help a little with sag when hooked to our camper but I can def notice a difference in the ride with the camper hooked up...our weights are about the same as yours. Don't even notice them there when unloaded...no severe shock to the truck when going over bumps or anything either.