Anyone seen a AT4X leveling kit?

Our local GMC dealer said that they will not get in any 2022's at all. He said GM was only sending out trucks that got reserved. Not sure how true that is mind you but just what the guy had said.

12 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

Most dealerships don’t even have the refresh on the lots yet, let alone an aftermarket supplier. You’re gonna have to wait awhile for that. 

yeah that’s what I figured. Rough Country said they haven’t seen one yet. 

6 hours ago, bdup said:

yeah that’s what I figured. Rough Country said they haven’t seen one yet. 

You got a picture of it?  Would love to see one if you don’t mind. Congrats! 

Real nice truck. I just can’t believe they didn’t do more to the front end to distinguish it from a regular at4.

You’re gonna be waiting a bit for any kind of leveling kit. I’d guess there haven’t even been 250 of these trucks delivered yet at this point. 

1 hour ago, Dirk13 said:

Real nice truck. I just can’t believe they didn’t do more to the front end to distinguish it from a regular at4.

You’re gonna be waiting a bit for any kind of leveling kit. I’d guess there haven’t even been 250 of these trucks delivered yet at this point. 

I agree. They should have gave the “X” the ZR2 bumper. Very strange. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a AT4X that the dealer installed the rough country 1318 kit on. Tech had to trim some bolts but made it work. Installed Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT 305 70 18".  had to trim front fender lips.  Still has tiny rub on lock just on the fender liner.  I will still probably trim from bracket and take rear bracket out.  Truck now is 3/4" higher in the front. I'm having dealer replace 2" rear block with a 2 1/2" rough country #6521. 

IMG_1512 (1).jpg

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Redwings1 said:

I have a AT4X that the dealer installed the rough country 1318 kit on. Tech had to trim some bolts but made it work. Installed Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT 305 70 18".  had to trim front fender lips.  Still has tiny rub on lock just on the fender liner.  I will still probably trim from bracket and take rear bracket out.  Truck now is 3/4" higher in the front. I'm having dealer replace 2" rear block with a 2 1/2" rough country #6521. 

IMG_1512 (1).jpg

Looks great.

On 4/20/2022 at 10:44 PM, Redwings1 said:

IMG_1512 (1).jpg

Thanks for the info, sounds easy enough. 
Looks great!