Van or Suburban???

I have 7 kids and I'm torn between a super clean 2001 Express 2500 LT I've been looking at for a great price, or a 2000-2006 Suburban and adding a 4th row of seats. If I could find a 2500 Suburban 4x4 I would go with that for sure, but I'm in the Philippines and it seems all of the 2000-2006 Suburbans for sale here are the 1500 2wd version. I'm really not a van guy, driving a Tahoe now, but with 1 1/2 year old twins, we need more space asap. Since I can't find a 2500 Burb in my price range should I go with the van for the space and access? Or try to find the right Suburban? Tough decisions. Anyone want to weigh in? 

A few photos of the van just to show how clean this thing is. They are asking about 5k USD, but pretty sure I can get it closer to 4K.

side 2001 2500.jpg

seats 2001 2500.jpg

2001 2005 Man.jpg

2001 2500 interior.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, get the van.  It's much easier to load and unload kids and you can get to them too better in an emergency.  Don't forget, you can add two more kids to your quiver before needing something bigger!

Edited by swathdiver