20 LTZ OR 22 ZR2

Which would be your choice  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, Street Queen said:

ZR2

How the F did you already get a ZR2? Me likeeeeeeey!!

Ordered it back in January. It a very nice truck but I think I like the LTZ a little better from from an appearance standpoint. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aycock1987 said:

Ordered it back in January. It a very nice truck but I think I like the LTZ a little better from from an appearance standpoint. 

You'd like the '22 refresh LTZ.

Since you have both, is the hitch tucked up higher on the ZR2? I know they removed the exhaust tips for more clearance and put a standard bumper on it, but the hitch is still the lowest point in the back.

1 hour ago, GETGONE said:

Since you have both, is the hitch tucked up higher on the ZR2? I know they removed the exhaust tips for more clearance and put a standard bumper on it, but the hitch is still the lowest point in the back.

Yeah the hitch is still in the same place

8 hours ago, Zebrafive said:

My vote is keep the LTZ. Since you said go by appearance; I like grill, wheel, and tires on the LTZ better. 

Why two trucks? I would think the dealer would have given a good trade offer for the LTZ. 

They did give me a good trade offer but I also had another dealer offer to buy it for a little more so I kept my LTZ. Knowing I had that extra offer, I kept my LTZ so I could figure out if the ZR2 was really worth keeping. I love the look of my LTZ

I dont mind chrome..... tired of black now, its been done for so long.....every truck has black wheels  like anything else it just gets played out......chrome will be back....already see more and more lately.....

would prolly keep ZR2 for off road capability but if you dont need it

• Like 1