Infotainment system locks up after a phone call in my 2022 Silverado trail boss

I have had this truck 2 months and from day one the infotainment system has had this issue. when I make or receive a phone call my system will show me still in a call even after I have hung up.  I have been to the dealer and I have been on the phone with GM but no one seems to want to help or they have no idea what's going on. this truck is brand new with less than 2000 miles on it. and I am looking for any solution to this problem. anyone with any insight on this issue would be welcome.

5 hours ago, scott slagle said:

I have had this truck 2 months and from day one the infotainment system has had this issue. when I make or receive a phone call my system will show me still in a call even after I have hung up.  I have been to the dealer and I have been on the phone with GM but no one seems to want to help or they have no idea what's going on. this truck is brand new with less than 2000 miles on it. and I am looking for any solution to this problem. anyone with any insight on this issue would be welcome.

Join the club, I have a 2019 and it's been doing it since owning, and every trip to dealership and no solution. Now I'm out of warranty and will get robbed trying to solve a problem that seems to be larger than a small group.

On 9/15/2022 at 2:06 PM, scott slagle said:

This is certainly not what we like to hear, scott slagle.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your vehicle's infotainment. To do so, please reach out to our Connection Center Team (CCT) for further assistance. They can be reached via phone at 877-558-8352, Monday-Sunday from 7AM-10PM ET. Be prepared to provide the advisor with your contact information and the last 8 of the VIN. This information will be needed for the advisor to locate your account in their system.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

• 1 year later...

In the same boat here. I have a 2019 Trail Boss like EagleRising and have the same issues as they. I never know what my infotainment center is going to do. Sometimes locks up, unable to change stations. Other times sound but no screen. Sometimes nothing at all. There have been several times when the radio would not go off when I got out of the truck. Walked away wondering if the battery would be dead when I returned. Trips to the dealer only resulted in being told it needed an update. Problem keeps coming back. WORST system I have ever encountered.

On 9/15/2022 at 9:06 PM, scott slagle said:

Since the problem seems to occur during or after phone calls, Make sure your phone is hooked up right to the car's Bluetooth system. Try unpairing and pairing them again for a new connection. And just in case, see if your phone and the car's system get along – compatibility matters.
Oh, and if your infotainment system lets you clear the cache. It might sort out any little hiccups.