DNA Headlight housings

Wife picked up a pair of these for Christmas and I like the looks of them. No instructions were included and even after contacting the seller, they were no help. My question is what is the best way to wire the LED strips? Would you guys hook these up to be the same as DRL? Looking for some suggestions. Thanks

DNA.jpg

1 minute ago, josney said:

I have not tried just yet The LED strip needs to be wired in with the housing 

I'd have to see the headlight setup to advise further.
Generally, there will be a connection on the headlight assembly to connect the LED strip.
However, I'm not familiar with this set of headlights.

I don't have those headlights but added Putco Dayliner LED strips similar to them because I wanted that look.  On mine I kept all the stock wiring normal and added the LEDs on their own circuit.  If you search on here you can find a wiring diagram from the BCM.  I don't remember the pins but I wired them to ignition on, then replaced one of the cigarette lighter spots in the center console with a simple toggle switch (you wouldn't need to do this if you want them on all the time, I just wanted the ability to shut them off when sitting still with the truck running).