2024 Sierra and Silverado HD Order Guides

Hi all,

Here are the 2024 Order Guides for GM HD Trucks - link to download and PDF file attached:

Silverado 3500 HD:

Happy speccing. Hope you like my first post :).2024 Sierra 3500 HD Order Guide.pdf

2024 Silverado 3500 HD Order Guide.pdf

Edited by Blubbs
  • Like 3

• Blubbs changed the title to 2024 Sierra and Silverado HD Order Guides
7 hours ago, Fish mojo said:

Any word when the build and price for the 2024 will be up? I’m excited to see the 6.6 gas engine with the 10 speed Allison and the new big touchscreen on the LT trim. 

same exact thing with me. LT trim all the way 

Would appreciate any expertise on this one… looking at the 2024 2500 crew cab ultimate… but see they now offer a 2500 Max Tow NHT package which includes the 3500 frame, 3500 leaf springs, and 3500 shock package. So question would be what is the difference between than and just going to the actual 3500 ultimate? Thank you in advance.

ugh. dying to know the cost of a 2500 gas burner crew 4x4 in the LT trim. Been wanting a GMC SLE but really like the look of the Chevy 2500 better for once in my life. Never had a Chevy but I've had 4-5 GMC's. Last 3 have been Ford F250 diesels and AM DONE with FORD and a diesel all

together

Edited by Gabe Bunn

ok im not paying the extra 18K for ultimate seats, i currently have a 2022 lifted at4 that is great. but ive had 5 white gmc before this black one and im over keeping it clean. and i want the new interior. 

should i order a white at4 now or wait for the at4x to come out? I like the black wheels on the new At4 much better than the denali crap, but ill be pissed if i lift a new at4 and the at4x will take 37s without any fuss

at4 2.jpg

Speculation the AT4X will be the Ultimate version of the trim level? Possibly black-out? More of an off-road tire. Will you be happy with the stock wheel/tire package? That seems like it might be part of the upgrade cost to the X. I agree likely higher clearance than the AT4. BTW I love the white AT4s.

Curious on your setup. What size lift do you have? Is a specialty shop needed to do lifts? Interested in adding one, but not sure where/how exactly to find one. Also, any re-calibration of the cameras required after the lift?

On 1/25/2023 at 9:27 AM, pr3dict said:

Wait I thought it was like first week of Feb not the last week?

The date for full changeover has been set at Feb 27th for some time now. There have been runs of production 24's already, in fact there is supposed to be some built this week. There are 24's in the shipping yard next to the plant. It was hard to get a count since the only way to see the yard is from I-75 and its hectic to say the least. The 24's appear to be masked off with the white shipping covers on the cabs and front ends. Crazy guess would say theres at least a couple dozen that I could see. The rest of the yard was dominated by white trucks and a lot of chassis cabs, my guess would be a push for upfitter models. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

The date for full changeover has been set at Feb 27th for some time now. There have been runs of production 24's already, in fact there is supposed to be some built this week. There are 24's in the shipping yard next to the plant. It was hard to get a count since the only way to see the yard is from I-75 and its hectic to say the least. The 24's appear to be masked off with the white shipping covers on the cabs and front ends. Crazy guess would say theres at least a couple dozen that I could see. The rest of the yard was dominated by white trucks and a lot of chassis cabs, my guess would be a push for upfitter models. 

You must live in flint?