2024 / Downpour Metallic (gxp)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for this forever as well. I finally found a dealer page that purports to show all the color options for 2024 models: https://www.sewell.com/models/2024-gmc-sierra 2500hd?colorCode=GXP&trim=SLT

It only shows simulated images though, not actual photos, so take it with a big grain of salt. The Redwood Metallic on that page looks very different from real-world photos (of Yukons) that I've found.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for finding this.  I’ve been trying to see what these new colors were going to look like.  I wanted to do Quikck Silver in a 24 but they went to Sterling Gray which I don’t really care for.  I am actually thinking of the Titanium Rush Metallic just because it’s almost three colors in one.  I’ve had so many summit white ones need to step out of the box.  

I'm curious about the Redwood Met myself. I want the deeper red, the old Cherry Red Tint/Cayenne/now Volcanic red - but it's been on constraint so far as I know. Going in to place order in the morning so may learn more - My sales gal said it's a strange color. Probably like the "Greenstone Metallic" is a strange one. I don't do guinea pig very well, I gotta see it on something.

The 2024 build & price tool is now up. Downpour Metallic is much darker than the baby blue looking color on that dealer page. It's never the same as seeing a truck in person under natural light, but it's the best we have at the moment. I like the Redwood Metallic but wish they'd kept the Forest Green.

I was thinking of ordering the Downpour Metallic and was told by a dealer today that it's not available yet so they recommended titanium rush if I wanted the order built sooner rather than later

The Downpour Metallic on the configurator looks like my 2020 blue truck, which is a lot darker than the dealer site pic.  Like, not even close.  

I like the titanium rush in certain lights, but you really gotta see it in person, in sunlight.  It can get pretty purple.  Which is fine, but not necessarily on top of my list.  I may just stick with black, which I always seem to come back to anyways.