Radio source changed after call

That doesn't work - maybe it did decades ago.  I was hopeful but they just cheaped out and its a real shame.  I've been pretty disappointed with my truck compared to my previous Ford Raptor.  The underseat storage is just WAY too small.  I might change it out.  I like the tailgate deal where I can step in closer to get stuff out but other than that I've seen little benefit.  My lightning was a lemon so I sold it back to ford and was so mad at ford I went GM just as an FYI.

1 hour ago, heffneil said:

That doesn't work - maybe it did decades ago.  I was hopeful but they just cheaped out and its a real shame.  I've been pretty disappointed with my truck compared to my previous Ford Raptor.  The underseat storage is just WAY too small.  I might change it out.  I like the tailgate deal where I can step in closer to get stuff out but other than that I've seen little benefit.  My lightning was a lemon so I sold it back to ford and was so mad at ford I went GM just as an FYI.

Are you saying that the double pull on the rear doors doesn't work? I don't really believe that. I get the feeling that your never going to be happy because its not a Ford, even though the truck is operating as its supposed to.

I might not be happy with this truck, however without a doubt the double pull doesn't not work and I'm not lying about it because the rest of the truck lacks features from the previous 4 model years (where is the electric tailgate that was available?!)

It is operating as it is supposed to and that's my problem!

34 minutes ago, heffneil said:

I might not be happy with this truck, however without a doubt the double pull doesn't not work and I'm not lying about it because the rest of the truck lacks features from the previous 4 model years (where is the electric tailgate that was available?!)

It is operating as it is supposed to and that's my problem!

Have you taken it to the dealer and done warranty on it? If not you need to create a list and schedule an appointment with your dealer. If something is not working as it should (the doors on all 6 of my GM vehicles since 2015 model year open with two pulls including my refresh 22) then you should give them an opportunity to fix it. Other features you may just not have, whether that was the salesman lying to you or just not knowing what he was talking about; that was on you to test or investigate before purchasing the vehicle. I don't know what to tell you besides to look at your RPO codes and figure out exactly what the truck has and doesn't have and to read your user manual to familiarize yourself with how the features of your truck operate. 

As for electric tailgate, are you referring to the automatic lift and close because thats not a standard feature on any trim level (and probably because you have the multiflex tailgate) but part of a specific package which your truck might not have been equipped with. As for any of the radio glitches, make sure your software is updated. If it is and still doing funny stuff, no one on these forums is going to be able to help. Add it to the warranty list and let the dealer investigate and fix.

Edited by jaxcam02

I want to be able to unlock the back door from the outside, when approaching the vehicle to put things in the backseat first.  The button is GONE on the back door handles.  An either cost-cutting matter or supply chain shortage excuses considering the 2019's had the buttons on the back door.

I have see the RS models that had the power tailgate in previous years.  Not the denali?