Unlock on Key Fob Does Not Function

I am having an issue with my 2004 Silverado ext key fob not being able to unlock. The lock and alarm buttons on the fob work correctly. The unlock function of the fob worked when I first got the truck and went out somewhat recently. I found a form post in the past of someone with a similar issue but no answer of if it was fixed. Link attached. 

Here is all that I have checked

• Checked all fuses in both panels
  • Door lock/unlock on drivers and passenger doors function properly
  • Bought two new key fobs with the same issue on the new fobs
  • Installed a new PDM since the RFA is located in the PDM. No change in the issue. 

My plan now is to go through all the wiring to check for continuity, but my question is if anyone else has had this issue and what was your fix? I'm a little stumped on what seems to be an electrical gremlin. Any additional suggestions would be appreciated as well. 

Thanks!

Just wanted to give an update. I'll be going through the wires this weekend. After talking with some others we think there is a broken wire from where the door goes to the body. It can get pinched. Would anyone happen to have a wiring diagram of the doors? There are 5 different plugs on the PDM so I wanted to make sure I'm hitting the correct wires.

Also, I mentioned in my post that I got new fobs and have checked my old one. They work perfectly.