2023 Silverado 1500 Acc

I do not want to draw from there. I need to stay under the hood for my Auxbeam controller.

You are correct though, I already have my V1 and my Thinkware 800Pro already tapped in that location.

Thanks.

What are the fuse ID's you used for the dash cam?  All of the existing fuses on my passenger side fuse panel (2023 Sierra 1500) are full time powered except one 10 amp 3-prong fuse which I have seen no fuse taps for a 3-prong?  I was thinking of using the F45 for full time power; but can't find an ACC one; powered only with key or engine running?

36 minutes ago, J R A said:

What are the fuse ID's you used for the dash cam?  All of the existing fuses on my passenger side fuse panel (2023 Sierra 1500) are full time powered except one 10 amp 3-prong fuse which I have seen no fuse taps for a 3-prong?  I was thinking of using the F45 for full time power; but can't find an ACC one; powered only with key or engine running?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RTHKYHR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1