2017 silverado 1500 slight whine when turning the steering wheel

have a 2017 silverado 1500 and after a snowstorm here and having to put the truck into 4wd a few times i noticed a slight whine (like when a vehicle is low on power steering fluid) when the wheel is straight and you turn slighty to the right. Was wondering if anyone ever experienced this and could share any thoughts on the issue. Truck has an electric steering pump....no other problems or lights at all truck drives fine just notice the whine when pulling in to park the truck, thanks.

Just in case you are not aware, your steering is totally electric, no steering pump as you mentioned. It's drive by wire. Just a DC motor moving it. I have no idea what your wine would be.

Is the "whine" happening when driving and turning it when sitting still and turning steering wheel?

Oops, I just read further and saw it was when you were pulling in and parking... Not sure then what would be issue.

Edited by mikeyk101

The noise was gone this morning when I drove to work but on lunch I started the truck and turned the wheel and it's doing it again....drives perfect but it has me scared since it's been less than a month since I bought the truck....I appreciate you guys