• 1 month later...

I have all kinds on my 2020 trail boss. Amazon should have them. Between them, eBay, and tufskins. I also have a nice carbon fiber steering wheel.

IMG_6190.jpeg

IMG_6190.jpeg

On 1/27/2024 at 10:20 AM, Bucketmouth said:

Hey Guys, After looking online, Ebay , Etsy, I havent been able to find any actual Carbon Fiber interior panels. Does anyone know if they exist and are available anywhere?  Thanks a bunch!

What year and model? Your bio reads 2018 LT?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bucketmouth said:

My eyes arent exactly good but I cant see a damn thing in that pickup. lol

Try these. If you click on them, you should be able to zoom in.

IMG_5569.jpeg

IMG_5568.jpeg

IMG_5570.jpeg

On 3/5/2024 at 10:19 PM, Bucketmouth said:

They are all true carbon fiber? Do they go over or replace the existing parts? Thanks

No, the steering wheel, glove box handle covers, and the driver and passenger vent pieces are the only real carbon fiber, but all the panels are stick on. I’ve even got them on the dome lights and around the park button. It adds a little “flavor” to the interior of an otherwise bland setup. You can get them all in imitation wood grain too.

Even with the synthesis trim on some (which I opted to keep, because it does look nice), the interior needed something to give it some color. The door handles and pulls, and trim around the vents and bits in the cluster just weren’t enough for me to leave it be. I even did some investigating and found pedal covers that looked like the synthesis color and installed them. It really makes the inside of the truck stand out. Combined with the leather dashboard, it makes for a real luxurious treat.

Edited by s10dragracer888