Leather or Pleather Seats

I just installed the Vertex custom covers on my SLE a week ago. Cannot comment on durability but overall the fit is very good, the center console seat is the only spot I am not totally happy with. Overall they are a big upgrade over stock.

Apologies for the sideways photos but hopefully they help show how well the covers fit. Probably took 4-5 hours to install everything completely and being pretty picky.

They took almost 10 weeks to ship but I bought them on Black Friday sale so I think the were out of stock before my order came in.

20240125_132541.thumb.jpg.722c202e5b5f9460bd2549fca72e91a2.jpg20240124_142643.thumb.jpg.4bbae7fde60f6605d71d52bae22b5ece.jpg

i have the same ones in my reg cab, love them. i actually bought them the day i ordered my truck so they sat for about 100 days before i evan had the truck. most people that see them dont evan know there covers they fit that good.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a full set of oem leather takeoffs on ebay for $400 I believe and replaced my cloth.  Took some time and effort to remove each seat and swap from cloth to the leather, but I'm happy with the end result.  Wife's not real happy because we don't have seat heat, but she'll get over it. 

On 2/7/2024 at 8:08 AM, Kjduvall said:

i have the same ones in my reg cab, love them. i actually bought them the day i ordered my truck so they sat for about 100 days before i evan had the truck. most people that see them dont evan know there covers they fit that good.

Me too, love them.  Nobody realizes they are not stock because of how flawlessly they fit

• Like 1