2024 Silverado Left Lamp Assembly not working at all

Purchase 2024 Silverado in Dec 2023. Not driven much (stays parked under carport), and has 1450 miles. Left Lamp Assembly not working at all; no running light, no turn signal, and no headlight (high or low).

18 minutes ago, LandWorks said:

Purchase 2024 Silverado in Dec 2023. Not driven much (stays parked under carport), and has 1450 miles. Left Lamp Assembly not working at all; no running light, no turn signal, and no headlight (high or low).

Bad headlight most likely unless something has been eating wires.  We just had a 2024 right off the car carrier with a whopping 2 miles on it that got a new headlight.  Low and high beam would not light.  

My suggestion is to take it back to the dealer as it definitely should be under warranty since it is new and less than 2k miles.

If it is rodent (field mice) chewing on the eco leftist wacko planet friendly soy based insulation of a wiring harness... I doubt it will be covered. 

Mice just consider the soy a food.   Did not have this problem when insulation for electrical wires was not soy based.

Hello everyone and thanks for responding. I checked for rodent issues, and I didn't see anything. 

One thing I noticed is that the daytime running light on the right side stays on when I turn on the head lamps.

Should the running lights go off when the head lamps are turned on?

I'm wondering if this could be a software issue.  I did read that 1 Silverado owner had his system flashed to correct a lighting issue.

I do have an appointment with the dealer on Monday.