What Did You Pay? For Your Brand New Silverado/sierra? (new Only)

What did you pay?? For Your Brand New Silverado? (New Sales Only, Any Year)

I'll start it off first

--------------------- MY WINDOW STICKER --------------------

4-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION

COIL-OVER-SHOCK FRONT SUSP

MULTI-LEAF REAR SPRING SUSP

BOXED FRAME DESIGN W/ HYDROFORMED TECHNOLOGY

145 AMP ALTERNATOR

LONG-LIFE SPARK PLUGS

LONG-LIFE REAR AXLE FLUID

PWR RACK AND PINION STEERING

*** SAFETY & SECURITY ***

DUAL STAGE DRIVER/RT FRT PASS AIR BAGS W/PASS SENSING SYSTEM

THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM

DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS

AUTO HEADLAMPS W/FLASH-TO-PASS

1 YEAR ONSTAR SAFE & SOUND

TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYSTEM

*** EXTERIOR ***

CHROME REAR BUMPER

17" STEEL WHEELS

17" FULLSIZE SPARE

FOLDING OUTSIDE MIRRORS

CARGO BOX ILLUMINATION

SOLAR-RAY TINTED GLASS

*** INTERIOR ***

SPLIT BENCH FRONT SEAT

DUAL GLOVE BOX STORAGE

AM/FM CD STEREO

DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER

INTERMITTENT WIPERS

4-GAUGE CLUSTER W/TACHOMETER

DUAL 12-VOLT AUX PWR OUTLETS

TILT STEERING WHEEL

RUBBERIZED VINYL FLR COVERING

VINYL (leather style) SEATS

*** OTHER ***

BATTERY RUN DOWN PROTECTION

OIL LIFE MONITORING SYSTEM

24 HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE

MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE

$18,155.00 STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE

Options installed by Manufacturer

AIR CONDITIONING, MANUAL

$ 870.00 SILVERADO WT EQUIPMENT GROUP:

NO CHARGE REAR AXLE 3.23 RATIO

NO CHARGE GVW RATING - 6,400 LB

NO CHARGE $870.00 TOTAL OPTIONS

$19,025.00 TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS

$900.00 DESTINATION CHARGE

$19,925.00 TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE*

----------------------------------------

PAID: $14,250+ tax, tag, titile

-GM card earnings

----------------------------------------

truck.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is a 2006 3/4ton extended cab, 2wd 6.0L, with a 4L80, and G80 4.10 rear. It is a pretty bare bones LS, with dual climate AC, CD player, cruise control, cloth seats. It was stickered at about $29,000, and I got it out the door after tags and everything(active duty military don't pay sales tax in TN) for $21,000.

2-week old NBS. LT2: Pwr seats, dual A/Cicon12.gif, 17" alloys, steering radio controls, CD w/MP3icon1.gif, rear defrost, console, 5.3 Iron, 4spd auto, 3.42:1. fog lights, smart home remoteicon1.gif. LT2 convenience package: heated, power fold mirrors w/turn sigsicon3.gif, heated w/s washer fluid and some other crapicon10.gif. HD trailer w/lock diff.icon1.gif, tranny cool, trailer electrics, and I believe Z83 suspension. Approx U$28,400 + taxes and tag.

Sticker on my 05 Chevy Silverado LT Crew Z71 was $52,885 CDN. On the road I got it for $48,900 CDN...I then traded that in after only 18months on my new 07 GMC Sierra SLT Crew VMAX. Sticker on this truck was $52,185 CDN. On the road including accessories and a couple of grand lost on my other truck I paid $59,333 CDN. Alot of money for a 1/2 ton truck. You can probably pay that for a dodge HD diesel. Oh well you pay lot to have the best!!! :)

I don't remember the exact amount (it's pretty much irrelevant anyway given how many different options are available on these trucks), but I factory ordered and paid $500 over invoice for my 2007 NBS Sierra Crew 4wd with 6.0L and 4.10's. I've heard this was a little high, but a big factor for me was this dealer offered $6500 trade on my 1997 Chevy K1500 with 110k miles. Other dealers I talked to only would do $5000~5500.

Also, for whatever reason I was able to use all my GM card money even though the internet said I could only use $1000. That was a pleasant surprise.

I don't remember the exact amount (it's pretty much irrelevant anyway given how many different options are available on these trucks), but I factory ordered and paid $500 over invoice for my 2007 NBS Sierra Crew 4wd with 6.0L and 4.10's. I've heard this was a little high, but a big factor for me was this dealer offered $6500 trade on my 1997 Chevy K1500 with 110k miles. Other dealers I talked to only would do $5000~5500.

Also, for whatever reason I was able to use all my GM card money even though the internet said I could only use $1000. That was a pleasant surprise.

For comparison:

I paid invoice (not a dime over) on my factory ordered truck (see sig). Invoice was $38,929. Loaded with everything except Nav, rear DVD, power adjustable pedals and rear park assist. My dealer gave me $11,500 for my 2000 GMC Sierra ext cab Z71 with 90K miles, in mint condition!!! "Bluebook: trade-in value was between 8K-9K. All of the dealers in my area only offered me 9K for it. I also received $2000 in rebates and got 0% for 36 months.

Mine stickered for $39,030.00,My GM dealer employee price was $34,247.65,Plus I had $3,000.00 in rebates and incentives....So $31,247.65 + taxes out the door.

Mine has everything but leather (Which I can't stand!)... 6-liter,Z71,Sunroof,6-disc CD w/Bose & XM,Towing pkg,Safety pkg,Conveniece pkg,Cargo Management System,Block Heater,Camper/5th whl. wiring,18"whls w/white letter tires,Stabilitrak.

07 GMC Sierra, Ext Cab, 2WD, 5.3L, 3.73, SLT w/every option but NAV. Sticker was $34,970, paid Invoice (this was before rebates and special financing was offered), traded my 05 Nissan Frontier, so with no money down, minus trade, plus TTL, I paid $25,000 out the door. I was pretty happy because I got $4000 more for my trade than BlueBook Trade Value! I'm happy with the deal I got!

07 Silverado exteneded cab Z71, 5.3, LT 1, towing package, rear sliding window, power driver seat, 17" alloy wheels, remote start, steering wheel raido controls, and other stuff.

Sticker was $33,900

Paid $27,800

And they gave me $7,000 more for my trade in then anywhere else!

Well, I have a new 2008 1500 4x4 regular cab long bed priced out as:

Suspension Package

Automatic Transmission

Air Conditioning

Cruise Control

Heavy Duty Differential

AM/FM CD MP3

Power Door Locks

Remote Keyless Entry

Engine Block Heater

Heavy Duty Trailoring Equipment

Skid Plate