In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottyBoy

Rockauto.com

Thread might be a little old but Rock Auto shipped my girlfriend's turn signal assembly pretty quick. Took about 4 business days to reach the house and we only paid $20.00 for it. Great site

Used them for years, if you know what your ordering, they're great. Make sure you know what your getting, they carry OEM or better, they also carry some junk. I also buy a lot of NPR parts from the, but that's another story.

I buy everything from rockauto unless it's urgent :lol: they're the best!

Have ordered disc and rotors for 2004 Silverado Z71 approx. 1 month ago from RockAuto. Quick delivery. Ordered KYB shocks earlier this evening. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. Most happy with service. Will order again! :D:D:lol::lol:

Rockauto is top notch in my book. I placed my order at 5 am as I was getting ready for work. I had my parts sitting on my doorstep by 11am the next day. And they didn't overinflate the shipping charges like GMPD does. Shipping was 8 bucks for 22lbs of stuff. Plus that carry a LOT of OEM parts too. They live up to their name, because they truly rock! :thumbs:

I use them all the time. Great selection of hard to find parts.

Good people to deal with. Hear they may be opening some retail locations soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.