Lets See Some Towing Pics!

rb-86

Heres my quad in the back of my newly acquired 05 1500. have about 4" between the bumper and the back window, will have to make a backrack so i dont blow the window out lol.

DSC04194.jpg

nice truck, lol.

and i felt lonely, i know its not towing but heres an older pic hauling my quad, and the second is an oldie from back in college:

iuhih117z.jpg

kjiq.jpg

Quite impressive...... How was that party?

Jbo

i dont remember :sigh:

Judging from the cargo..... Memory absents is to be expected... :lol: Looks like it was quite the party...

Jbo

haha, it was for our saint patricks day party one year. i actually made two trips, and for the first trip we actually had a small convoy of vehicles.

Heres my quad in the back of my newly acquired 05 1500. have about 4" between the bumper and the back window, will have to make a backrack so i dont blow the window out lol.

DSC04194.jpg

nice truck, lol.

and i felt lonely, i know its not towing but heres an older pic hauling my quad, and the second is an oldie from back in college:

iuhih117z.jpg

kjiq.jpg

Drink all the Fish and Catch all the Beer :)

• 2 weeks later...
Headed to the wieght station at 12860 lbs combined wieght.

What in the world are you hauling in there to weigh that much? Our camper is 32 ft bumper to tongue, and with the whole family (of 5) and our stuff loaded we're at about the same weight.

Headed to the wieght station at 12860 lbs combined wieght.

What in the world are you hauling in there to weigh that much? Our camper is 32 ft bumper to tongue, and with the whole family (of 5) and our stuff loaded we're at about the same weight.

"combined weight" Truck, trailer, gear, gas, LP, etc.....