Lets See Some Towing Pics!

rb-86

I know it's a ford pulling the boat guys but I didn't have a picture of my truck pulling the 2 rhino, 18' trailer, and my sportman touring in the back of the truck. I'll have to post it later.

This is what I pull daily at work.

Geez Jamie, what is the tongue weight on that thing? The front tires look to be floating!

Boat and trailer is about 9000 lbs. It's a 26' SeaArk with a 350 in it. We car an extra 30 hp motor on the back. It has an on board 7.3K generator. It really squats the poor little F350. I'm guesing there is about 3000 lbs tongue weight.

Not my truck but GM truck none the less...... Too bad Toyota fans.... Yes, that would be a CHEVY pulling the TOYOTA racing trailer!!!!

I saw these pictures a year ago or so. Googled and found them again...

Jbo

Not my truck but GM truck none the less...... Too bad Toyota fans.... Yes, that would be a CHEVY pulling the TOYOTA racing trailer!!!!

Jbo

Ha! That's funny. :lol:

Jbo

That is hilarious, any Toyota forums that these pics should be posted in? :lol:

the F-350 in my post above has the V-10 6.8L in it. It's a real turd on hills and it averages about 6-6.8mpg pulling the boat. We have about 25000 miles on the truck and 23,000 of them are towing that load.

the ford v10 is an awful engine.. no more power then a v8 and god awful gas mileage and from my expirences bad reliability...

here is a pic of my old 03 (4.8 and 3.42 gears) pulling my freshly powder coated frame home from the shop.

P1010780.jpg

P1010781.jpg

The 03 wasn't enough to pull the Monte Carlo once I got her back together so I picked up my 09 with a 5.3 and 3.72 gears

P1010810.jpg

I would love to have my own trailer, but I just don't have the space for one

Edited by DoMDrty