Snow In Se Michigan

taylorlawrance

This thread is better suited for the Regional area.

There's no need for multiple snow threads going on in the O/T area, and since there's one already well under way (http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123655), that one can continue as the official Snow thread for the Off-Topic area.

:thumbs:

my silverado is that colour. It was the only 2010 they had left I can't say I love the colour but it is ok and mine has the side step, rail covers, chrome grill, chrome handles, chrome mirror covers, chrome tailpipe cap. The chrome looks nicer on every other colour imo but at least when its dirty it doesn't look too bad compared to other colours

Right on. I've had a ton of vehicles and lots of different colors. This is only the second Silver I have owned. I love it. It will look great with chrome wheels or glossy black wheels.

I'm wanting the Denali looking chrome grill I think and silver painted handles and mirror caps.

Yours is the same colour as the one I just traded in. Here is a pic with some extras, chrome bug deflector and sidestep rails.

IMG_1837_trim-1-1.jpg

Can I upload sound files to this forum somehow? I can go and record the noise.

Yup. Its a riot!

Archived