20" Chevrolet Silverado LTZ OEM Wheels

superchargedss

I have a set of excellent condition 20" Silverado LTZ wheels and center caps. No tires or sensors. They are the ones pictured below. $900 shipped OBO. These have less than 30-40 miles on them. They've been sitting in storage for all this time! Came off a 2007 Silverado LTZ, Original owner the entire time.

Email me for faster replies... [email protected]

01010376.jpg

02d96c69.jpg

27a24966.jpg

1cc21a4b.jpg

1d1c6a35.jpg

624945fd.jpg

079966b4.jpg

a9582688.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi John...

These are sold. I do have another set I just got this morning. I thought they were going to be the polished LTZ Tahoe 20s, but they were the Silverado LTZ 20s. They are literally almost brand new. They have 30-40 miles on them. They are off a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ. The owner removed them immediately after purchasing in lieu of a chrome set of 20s. They have been sitting in storage since. The owner since sold the truck and had no use for these wheels anymore. The weights and offsets are the same across the board, with either little or no variance, for all GM 20" Wheels.

I don't do trades, just straight sales. I'll be making a separate post for the new wheels later today if I get time.

Archived