Who loves single cab/regual cab trucks ?

I love my single cab truck .Easy to see out of . enough things can go behind the seats or in the box and its just a joy to drive . I dont have a family, Just me and my GF/maybe wife someday and untill I need extra seats I will stick with my single cab.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

I love my single cab truck .Easy to see out of . enough things can go behind the seats or in the box and its just a joy to drive . I dont have a family, Just me and my GF/maybe wife someday and untill I need extra seats I will stick with my single cab.

My 03 was a reg cab and I really like how the 900 reg cabs look too but my needs dictated having a bit more enclosed storage over the past few years so I've had a crew cab Tacoma and now my ex-cab Silverado.

I like my Ext. Cab much better. My regular cab was too small inside. No room to carry stuff except in my bed toolbox which was no fun in the Winter climbing in the bed. :(

behind my seats I have 2 winter coats , winter gloves, 2 litters of water, a 8 inch tube sub, a tow strap, a exra hoodie, a box of tools, my hitch receiver, a jug of wind shield wash, and enough room for two back packs full of stuff to go back there too when I travel . mostly in the back pack is just the comps and other stuff i dont want in a garbage bag in the back of the truck . and growceys I just put in the back of the truck and put like 5 bags in the cab if i think they need to come up front . I know I carry more stuff in my cab then most people carry in there crew/extra cabs . and its neatly hidden behind the seats .

Definately somthing about standard cabs I like. They just look cool. Course so does a tricked out crew cab.

Ya those GMT 800 look sick in reg cab. My cousin had a loaded GMC 02 blk reg cab. Sick truck.

matts113.jpg

I love my standard cab and plan on keeping it. The short wheel base makes it a much better off-roader than CC and Ext cabbers. My boss has a CC long bed F350 and my truck is always the deer trail/muddy job site truck of choice. It's light enough to have that float effect in mud and still a good hauler. All that being said, my next truck will be Ext cab because of how much better they tow. The extended wheel base makes for a much more stable tow vehicle. I'm going to keep my standard cab as a work truck until either it dies or I die. I honestly don't know which will come first and I'm 21. It's seriously a tough truck.

Archived