How do I fit these

Okay here is my dilemma. First off, I did search for an hour to try and answer this question, The search is tweaking out when you search for numbers. My buddy just put 35x12.5x18 on his FX4 F150 aaaaaand it blew up. Surprise surprise. He said I COULD HAVE THE TIRES I just had to give him my tires to get rid of it with. I live in Mass where I very limited with my lift options. I will be keeping my stock rims, and I will not cut metal. Can I run these with my 2.5 inch level a 3 inch body? If I can't I'll just have to let this deal pass and he can sell them to someone but it seems like such a shame.

I have tried to put 35x12.5 under my truck with the 2.58 level and 3 inch bl they do not fit. I have cut and trimmed the plastic and metal on the rear fender as far as you can it is just not possible without rubbing at full lock in reverse at even the slightest suspension compression.

But hey there free so give it a shot. Then let me know so I can say I told you.

dang... thanks for the answers I don't think I will even try it... Because I wasn't really planning on 35s I want to put 275 70 18 on. If i try it and they don"t fit I'll have the body lift on and I will have to buy a bigger tire then I planned to make it look right. O well it was a nice thought haha...

on your stock rims, yes. You should be able to run them on a 2.5" level and 3" body lift. There are guys that run these same setup (stock 18s and 35s) with just a 3" leveling kit

You'll have to trim some plastic, but I dont think you'll have to trim metal

Not happening.

on your stock rims, yes. You should be able to run them on a 2.5" level and 3" body lift. There are guys that run these same setup (stock 18s and 35s) with just a 3" leveling kit

You'll have to trim some plastic, but I dont think you'll have to trim metal

NO way they are going to fit. You would need a 6" lift for those tires to work.....How are the suspension components holding up for those guys with a 3" leveling kit? That's pushing it with angles IMO.

dang... thanks for the answers I don't think I will even try it... Because I wasn't really planning on 35s I want to put 275 70 18 on. If i try it and they don"t fit I'll have the body lift on and I will have to buy a bigger tire then I planned to make it look right. O well it was a nice thought haha...

Thanks for being realistic. We have all thought or tried at one point to fit 35s with that combo, it just doesn't work without issues.

Not sure about the 35s, but I'm running 275/70/18s with just a 2" leveling kit and they clear with no rubbing. But I don't have much room to play with at all.

Archived